Living the Rich LiFe

Living the Rich LiFe

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My Plans


Well its been a minute since my last entry..it's been crazy around here, and the weather has been beautiful so we have been outside enjoying it while it lasted. But I wanted to take a moment this early AM (5:11) to be exact to update everyone on whats going on. Yesterday I interviewed at Jamba Juice in Bonney Lake and was made the newest member of their employment Team, which I am so excited about. I will also be attending Pierce College as a full time student in June working towards my associates in nursing. No one is as EXCITED then my husband....I know since February, he has been worried about us landing on our feet again...or better yet, picking ourselves UP, and getting back on track with things...well mainly BILLS! He has been so patient with me, and importantly...SUPPORTIVE! I'm prepared to make this long and difficult haul though. I'm anxious and excited. So come and visit me at your Bonney Lake Jamba Juice, and dont forget to TIP your Juicers.

2 comments:

Betts Family said...

Awesome, congrats on your new employment, I'll be in soon to get a jamba and some wheatgrass!! Love you

curly girl said...

I've never ventured in a Jamba Juice, but now, I see that I simply must! Congrats!

p.s. yes, it is 9:25pm on a Thurs night and I'm not at AB's. Sad, huh?! P gets to play bball tonight, mostly 'cause I feel kinda lousy anyway. You know I'd "make" him stay home if I felt up to joining y'all, right?! ;) This way, he "owes" me. I'm so sneaky!