Living the Rich LiFe

Living the Rich LiFe

Thursday, May 8, 2008

MY LAURALITA



TODAY IS MY VERY BESTEST, MOST PRECIOUS, BEAUTIFUL, AND ALWAYS SO LOVING...LAURALITAS BIRTHDAY..MAY YOUR DAY BE FILLED W/HAPPINESS AND LOTS OF LOVE..I HOPE JOSH AND THE KIDS DID SOMETHING EXTRA SPECIAL FOR YOU, AND I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOU TONIGHT AT APPLEBUZZ'ES..YOU DESERVE TO BE TREATED LIKE A QUEEN EVERYDAY! I CANNOT WAIT TO HEAR ABOUT WHATS BEEN GOING ON WITH YOU ON YOUR BIRTHDAY..I HOPE YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I DO LOVE YOU AND CHERISH OUR FRIENDSHIP..SORRY IT TOOK ME OVER 2YEARS TO TALK TO YOU AND REALLY GET 2KNOW YA..BUT WE ARE COMING UP ON OUR ANNIVERSARY IF WE DIDNT ALREADY MISS IT..BUT ALRIGHT GIRL..I LOVE YOU AND TEAM RICH WISHES YOU THE VERY BESTEST BIRTHDAY!

1 comment:

Laura said...

That is the nicest blog birthday present ever!!! Thank you so much for the sweet shout out on your blog!!! As you know, Josh treated me right, and took me to Red Lobster, where I played carnivore and ate some great crab legs while Josh watched in disgust. Even the kids were getting into it, wanting bites of crab and all. It was fabuloso. And the cake Team Rich made was outta this world! We ate it all up. Thank you so much guys! I love you!!!