Living the Rich LiFe

Living the Rich LiFe

Friday, May 2, 2008

~the Love of My life~



I know it is no Secret..because I have said it more times then most..that I married my BEstEST Friend. He is the one that Heavenly Father made precisely for me..only me! Through everything, he has been the one there when the dust settled, and the smoked cleared...he has extended his arm to me many of times due to my unsuccessful attempts through life...passing no judgement! I knew I loved him, and wanted to be with him forever the first day I met him...it was MUTUAL..but he wanted me way Worst..he was gaga before I even said hello! We laugh hysterically when we talk about the first time...he never wanted me to leave him...I couldnt! I can still count how many times we have been away from each other on one hand. I 'm addicted to him..have been for years..which is funny..I would have thought that the FairY dust or the Magic Spell would have wore off by now..but after many of years..we are going strong..as if it was only yesterday that we had gotten together, and fell Madly, Deeply in love. I have a favorite spot that I love to kiss him on his face...besides his little Itty Bitty Betty Boop lips. It's my spot and when I'm mad or upset at him..it keeps me from my favorite spot..so argument dont last long between BiG RicH and I..dont get me wrong..we have our moment..him more then I (hehehe)..but we made a promise to each other that our bickering, disagreements,and argument CANNOT exceed an hour..it sounds cheese ballish, but it's true...and we understand that you have to get things out, vent, and just be RAAAAA! at times..but the longer you stay mad at each other..less time we have to hold one another, and kiss each er other, and just be happy..to us..it's not worth it! My favorite place to be in the world is in his ARMS..and being mad at him only keeps me from there....
I'm counting down the days when I said I do to my Irish Prince..

and I know that we will share many more years together...he's my buddy..and my best friend...through everything we have been through..our love has survived it all..for those of you who are close to myself and BiG RicH..ya'll know what I mean..there were so many he doubted us..who left our lives..who never understood our Love, and just saw what the WORLD wanted them too see...or judged before really getting to know me..but that's all in the past..what matters is, we are coming up to another year..and it so feels like many more..but it will only get better! I love you BiG RicH..and here's to us! (cheers)

No comments: