Living the Rich LiFe

Living the Rich LiFe

Thursday, May 8, 2008

The MEN in my LIFE

As each day passes, I see the growth in all of the Men in my Life. I can remember when their bonds were first established, and the first time Pulu called BiG rIcH daddy. Luke was 18 months old, and Pulu had just turned 3 when this picture was taken in Enumclaw at the Corldes old house where everything and anything happened. These 3 are the bestest of friends, and buddies for life. His sons are his everything, and he has molded them into the little dudes that they are today. He has so much influence on their lives, and is so excited to grow up with them. I see him in the both of them everyday..they are more and more like him, it's scary. They have his humor, his personality, his habits, and his CHARM..aside of their own as well, but they are definitely his SONS..no Doubt! My men..my 3 amigos.

No comments: