Living the Rich LiFe

Living the Rich LiFe

Friday, May 9, 2008

~ Ladies Nite ~


~~I love my Friends~~...I consider myself very lucky to have such Great and Wonderful friends who care as much about me as I do them, and who's positive influences make me want to do better and become better in all that I do. Each and everyone of them I hold dear in my heart and appreciate their friendship, love, and support. I look forward to our Thursday "KoKo-Ladies-NiTe" hangout time. It gives some of us piece of mind, a place to just chill and not worry about the Kid(s), time to catch up on whats happening, and most of all " Mommy Time / Personal Time ". It's a time where we don't have to worry about anyone else but us, and gosh knows that some of us NEED it more then others. It's Girl Time, girl talk, and appetizer's. I love it, and hope that we can continue to support each other positively, meet and discuss appropriate topics, uplift, encourage, provide healthy feedback, but most of all, continue strengthening our Friendship. I love my KoKo GiRls

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments

1 comment:

Betts Family said...

Your blog is cute . . .Thanks for all your love and support the last couple days, you are my girl! Let's hang out again soon..