Living the Rich LiFe

Living the Rich LiFe

Friday, May 2, 2008

~My First oNe~


Your first time for everything is very memorable..you remember your first bike..your first time at fun places..and your first kiss. First times are great..one of my favorite and memorable first time things, is when I had my very first CHILD! She came into this world on the 24th day of January, in 1997. She changed my life forever..she had a head full of black hair..and was a quiet one. I never had problems with her..she walked at 10 months..she potty trained easily and before 2yrs, and was just my awesomest little buddy. For the most part...we grew up together..I was only 18yrs old when I had this precious angel...and well, there were alot of times that it was just ...Her and I...I could not have asked for a better first one..nope..I guess that's why 3 more came. I was not the person I waned to be when I first had her. In fact..I never wanted children..I had never planned to have any kids while I was a teen and planning out my life and where I wanted to be..as a matter of fact Marriage, and a husband was never thought of either. Funny how that all changed...but I know that I failed at a lot of things while I was trying to raise this Beautiful, Baby of mine..who is now 11yrs old, but out of all my children..I remember our lives and struggles more then the others..I remember her coming into this world, taking her first breath, and being placed into my arms...I love you BEAR, and I pray that I will be that women that I have always wanted to be before you should have came..Thanks for being so Awesome, and helpful to your father and I..we really appreciate you!

No comments: