Living the Rich LiFe

Living the Rich LiFe

Monday, May 5, 2008

~ he made me a Freak~


Most of us who are married or are in a relationship have something that our partner, or spouse got us into or introduced us to for the First time...like for example..I was not real big on Veggies before I met my husband..sure I prepared them for meals, and made the kids eat them, but I was not too hip on'em personally. That all changed though, I eat all kinds of veggies..even on my burgers..which I was always just a cheese burger kind of girl..but now I need the whole works and trimmings..I love peppers, onions, and Mexican..like I hated Mexican before him...NEways..so he rubbed off on me..one of the other things that I was introduced to was GARAGE SALES!...yup, I never went 2 them before..NEVER..no Joke! So at my very first sale, I was a rookie and would buy things at the asking price..he got sick of me spending all is $$dollar$$ bills, which is another GARAGE sale Must..YOU should always have plenty of ones..but he told me I have to start talking them down..so we got back into the car, and drove around trying to spot the next Sign..once we found one, he was like.." now watch the Master do it " sure enough, he was smooth..well he just said.."Will you take this much for it?" and BAM..the person was like.."SURE"..I thought I can do this..and instantly I was excited to try this Wheeling and Dealing out! I'm addicted..I love'em...lets just say I got good at it..and my $$dollar bills$$ last a lot longer then they did the first time. He turned me into a FREAK! If only that same tactic could work at department stores..man we would be set..can you imagine walking into Walmart and asking them if they would take $10 bucks for that lawn chair table? Yup, I'm a freak when It comes to a good garage sale, where the prices are right for used items.

No comments: