Living the Rich LiFe

Living the Rich LiFe

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Jamba Maddness

Today was my Actual first day on the Job. I started at 5:30am and was pretty excited and awake. I tried to go to bed at a decent hour last night but it was not working, still, I was pumped and jazzed.
THERE I AM SPORTING MY JAMBA GEAR...I HAD THE BEST FIRST DAY EVER...I LOVE MY JOB, AND THE GIRLS I WORK WITH ARE FAB. HEALTHY JUICES IS THE IT THANG MAN! I HAVE ALSO
DEVELOPED A LIKING FOR WHEAT GRASS, WITH A SIDE OF ORANGE WEDGE..IF YOU HAVE NOT TRIED IT...YOU MUST!

I GET A FREE SMOOTHIE EVERY DAY THAT I WORK SO GREG AND I HAVE DECIDED TO ROTATE THE FREE DRINK...SO TODAY I BROUGHT IT HOME FOR HIM..HE LIKES THE PB MOOD..BUT I SUB OUT THE VANILLA YOGURT..FOR SORBET..WAY MORE HEALTHIER, LESS PB, AND MORE SOY...I LOVE MY JOB..SEE ME AND MY LITTLE LOGO?

3 comments:

Laura said...

Ok chiquita, you need to forward me your work schedule so I can come in for a Jamba now and again. Hook me up sista! :) I miss talking to you. You naughty girl, you skipped out on our date last Thursday night. I hope you are feeling better though and I BETTER see you tonight or else!!! Luv ya!

Betts Family said...

I must confess that I am little jealous that you get to enjoy a smoothie every day and the oh so delicious shot of wheat grass! I've been missing you, guess I'll have to stop by jamba one of these days. Love you . . .

curly girl said...

I didn't realize that today was Day 2 for you when little E and I stopped by this morning! You were such a pro...I just thought you'd been at it for a week or so!

Thanks for takin' care of us! We loved our drink!