Living the Rich LiFe

Living the Rich LiFe

Friday, September 5, 2008

~~SOULMATES~~


Planning our Vow Ceremony & Reception has been amazing. I so cannot wait 2 marry him all over again. Our special day consist of 6 of our closes friends(12), 1-lady in waiting w/an usher, and 3 flower girls. Arrangements have already been made for the photographer, baker, preacher, decorations, colors, and I hope in a week we will have the location finalized.
Right now my maid of honor and I are trying to decide on dresses.

DRESS #1

I LIKE THIS ONE ALOT. THIS HAS TO BE MY FAVORITE ONE BUT THERE IS SO MANY. OUR COLORS ARE BROWN/GOLD/ORANGE-FALL COLORS...AND WHITE..

DRESS #2

I LIKE THIS ONE AS WELL...I THINK IF WE GO WITH THIS ONE, THE GUYS WILL BE IN WHITE TUX'S W/MATCHING TIE..NOT BOW TIES..RICH HATES BOW TIES.

DRESS #3

THIS ONE IS GOLD..THIS COLOR IS AMAZING NEXT TO BROWN..IT REALLY DOES SAY FALL ALL OVER IT.

DRESS #4

THIS HAS GOT TO BE MY FAVORITE GOLD ONE...THEY ARE LIMITED ON SIZES WHICH IS THE ONLY BAD THING..SO I FIRST NEED TO FIND OUT MY MAIDS SIZES BEFORE SELECTING THIS ONE..THIS IS THE ONLY BAD THING ABOUT THIS DRESS..BUT REST ASSURE..IF THERE IS SIZES FOR ALL OF THEM..IT WILL BE A TOSS UP BETWEEN DRESS #1, AND THIS ONE.

The both of us are way excited. Rich has been more involved with the planning then I expected. There will be a mixture of cultures. He is going to start working out and getting in shape for this so that he will look FINE & HANDSOME in his traditional Kilt Tux along with his best man (His brother) and Father.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are PRETTY!! I think I will be a size 6 or 8!! :) I will work hard to get there!! lol