Living the Rich LiFe

Living the Rich LiFe

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My future


So in Case any of you haven't been updated on my JOB status...I have completed my management training, and have been HIGHLY recommended for the AGM position here in Bonney Lake. I cracked open this fortune on the 20th, at the JASMINE Mongolian grill at the Commons Mall while having dinner w/Team Rich. Both Greg and I have been blessed w/ opportunities within our companies to make more money within weeks of each other...his boss had told him just last week that he was GOLD..and that he is such an asset to the company, and how his department has continued to contribute a large portion of the profit. Can you imagine our surprise when he opened his fortune cookie and it read this.........

So needless to say, It's all good ova here! I'm so proud of my husband...he has put in a lot of sweat, and hard work into this company. I'm excited for him to become the next Program Manager for one of the Biggest Vendors for Microsoft. My boo is going on 8 good, but long years there. He started off in the warehouse, then a tech, to a lead, and about 2 years ago, he was promoted to the Supervisor..and now, he will soon have to go everyday in business attire..rolling as the Program Manager! Scared of you babe!

I love my Life!

1 comment:

curly girl said...

I am so glad that Greg is gettin' his props...he deserves them!