Living the Rich LiFe

Living the Rich LiFe

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Baby Update

My good friend Kristy is about 5 months along. I'm totally excited for her. This will be her second child, and we found out it's going to be a girl! Allison Bailey is her decided name. I already call her my Ally Girl! She is about 22 weeks old, and I cant wait for her arrival. Kristy has got to be the Hottest expecting mother I have ever met and seen. She makes being pregnant Hott! Like that hott Mommies club sticker is so deserved for her. Wear it Proud Girl. Her baby bump is just so darn cute. There we are...the 3 of us, me, Kristy, and Ally girl!
Aniva and me, look at my baby bump!
Poor Mark, he's going to have a House full of Chicks!
Baby Bump, 5 months...need to take more pictures of progress!!
There she is, looking great! It's such an amazing feeling of having that little someone growing inside of you! I so cannot wait to have more babies with Rich..I want at least 3 more!
Kristy is such an Amazing women. We have so much chemistry..it's unreal! My soul sista!
almost 5 months prego!! )
Ally girl is going to be born with a Jamba Addiction...that's my niece'ee all the way baby!

No comments: