Living the Rich LiFe

Living the Rich LiFe

Friday, September 5, 2008

The Location



Like every couple who is about to take that step into marriage, there is always a budget. So shopping around for a place was going to be the hardest part for me....so I thought! Lucky for us, I have lots and lots of school friends who are still local, and that I am amazingly still goooood friends with(LOL). So one of my girlfriends suggested we check out The Hansens Place, which is where she was recently married last Winter because they are very inexpensive and the best part...LOCAL!

They are located in Sumner, which is 8 minutes down the road from Team Rich Estates, and their prices are very, very reasonable! So Rich and I have been in contact with the facilities manager, and have arranged a personal tour next week.
If all goes well, and the location seems large enough to accomodate our special day, a deposit will be put down for it. The deposit is non-refundable..it goes towards the total of the renters fee for the facility..so we are pretty much locked in after that..hehehe!

No comments: