Living the Rich LiFe

Living the Rich LiFe

Friday, September 5, 2008

Magic Moments

It's magically funny, when you feel as if you have known someone your whole life, but you had just met them yesterday. I met Michele at Jamba Juice as the GM (General Manager) when she hired me on has a Team Member. We both hit it off, it was magical, our relationship has grown tremendously since May. It feels as if I have known her forever we can relate to each other, she has already been there for me through emotional times, and the most important thing is that she makes me want to be a better person. She is just freaking awesome. I have never known anyone like her.

Here we all are on my Birthday...there is the Andersons, Burkholders and Us. Kristy is another one that I hit it off with. She is amazing. She is such good peeps that I trust her with my life completely...drama free..that's what I need. I never knew someone who is way before their time like kristy. She smart, and intelligent & just caring.

It's amazing to meet new people and have that connection. I just love my life, and all those who are in it.

No comments: