Living the Rich LiFe

Living the Rich LiFe

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Our Anniversary

Greg and I shared another year on the 12th day of June for our civil marriage, and June 24th for our temple marriage. He surprised me by taking the day off. I was spoiled from the moment I woke up, until I went to bed. So we did the whole Jack and the Box for breakfast since we had to fax off a bunch of stuff at Office Depot..then we went to Buckley, and did the whole main street shopping thing...and we stopped at the Mexican Rest. there and had lunch.(Recommended)

Since our anniversary fell on a Thursday, we had Luka with us..but that was alright.
Thats us in the restaurant. They were reasonably priced, and Yummy!

I so cannot believe it has been another year. He's the best. Every day we learn more about each other and every day I fall more and more in love with him. It was nice to look back and remember our trip to CA in 2006 when we were sealed as a family. We took the kids out to the Old Country Buffet for dinner. Greg wants to do a renewal of our vows and give me the wedding that I WANTED, but was not able to have because he decided to join the church on our 10th year anniversary, or the 8th.
Thats the look for..."SO WE BETTER START SAVING" because I want it ALL!

No comments: