Living the Rich LiFe

Living the Rich LiFe

Friday, July 18, 2008

Must SEE movies

So here are the movies so far that we have seen. The latest was This movie was aWesoMe...it had your mixture of everything which is why it made such a great flick..Comedy, because Duh...it's Will Smith! Action, because he's a action hero, Drama, but not too much of it, but enough to make you want to tear up..but you so wont...and adventure..even though some parts you totally knew where it was going..it always kept you wanting to see more! It was not your typical Super hero movie though..and that is what I liked...like he didnt get the girl like superman, but he could fly..he didnt have a fabulous home like Batman, he did have issues like Peter Parker, but on a totally different level! So go and check it out!

The other one I seen and not sure if I would recommend it, only because it Freaked me out...is ..now this movie pops off really quick, within like the first 3 minutes the suspense occurs. Things start happening and your instantly hooked. I like movies like that! The ones that grab your attention early and not all prolonged, it makes you eat your popcorn faster, you squeeze your husbands arm all tight and hope nothing pops out at'cha or your liable to SCREAM loudly like a little school girl! yeah, totally that type of movie...Totally! It limits the humor, but adds it perfectly...it's well written, and you totally start thinking...like it made me start thinking about " What the heck would I do?"...and that's what freaked me out the MOST...I so wanted to call our kids right there and then to tell them I love them...but Rich wouldn't give me the phone..it has been a long time since I seen a movie that made me look away..not because it was gory, just more like I was hoping for the outcome to change even though I knew it wouldn't! Not a lot of fowl language. I cant remember though, probably no more then like 5...but don't quote me on that! This is so one of those movies that if your a talker, and what I mean by that is...during the movie your yelling at the screen saying..." dont go down that dark alley you twit....run, run run!" This is not the movie for you...WAIT until it comes out on DVD...because you will so be yelling up a storm at those folks!

Alright moving on... Now this movie everyone and their Mama knew it was going to be funny, and it is...it really is! The humor is there on both levels, but honestly it had more adult humor then children. Still though, it was like your typical and traditional Kung Fu movie as my hubby rich would say. The action part of it all was Great...I was jokingly telling my family that the Panda reminded me of a Samoan Dude...he cracked me up! But a must see with the family..gaurantee to make you laugh a lot!

Last but no least... Iron man...now I so need to give Big Ups to Robert Downey Jr.. This dude was sensational, and on top of his game. His best performance in a long time. Since Heart & Soul in my opinion..which means little to some, but anyways, quit reading my blogs then losers!!! hehehehe, I'm kidding...so he delivers a great performance as a Superhero, Genius. The action started off strong..it kind of dies down in the middle..well it simmers..then the drama picks up..which made me nervous about the whole thing..because it made me feel as if I could go to the restroom and I would not have missed a thing sort of speak...the superhero was obvious to get the girl in this one, a blind man could have seen that one coming..(no disrespect), but really he could of...the villian was obvious as well..but I still loved it because Robert did do a great job...I mean really...he did!

So there you have it folks, my recommendations for movies that I have seen so far this summer. I want to see many more so visit often, and leave comments. I want to know what you so think about the movies....Well not really, but it would be fun! I'm kidding..alright remember to silence your cell phones!

No comments: