Living the Rich LiFe

Living the Rich LiFe

Thursday, July 17, 2008

1st Pedicure

For fathers day I took bIg rIch to get a Pedicure. It was AweSome..it was his first time, so he was kind of nervous..but he's always bothering the kids to rub his feet,and bribing them money, candy or favors. So this was perfect!
He got all relaxed in his chair, got the massager set to rub every inch of his back, and just chilled as if he was a natural, a regular at visiting nail salons...he cracked me up! He kept saying.."OMGosh, they do that?" "This feels Great".I was in the chair next to him, trying to communicate with my non-speaking english pedicurist (whatever their called)about filing my flesh, she was killing me!...anyways, he was enjoying himself especially when she started working out that hangnail that had been embedded for hundreds of years! J/K.He was sold on the wax..once she dipped his feet in there, he looked over at me and was like, " Lets do this once a month!"She offered to paint a pretty butterfly on his toe's but he sadly declined..hehehe, but she did a natural color..it was by far the best manicure I have gotten. We highly recommend True Nails in Bonney Lake!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please please have Greg tell Mark how awesome it is!! Good job Greg for not being too manly to try it! It feels sooo good! Mark wouldn't do it for me!! :(