Living the Rich LiFe

Living the Rich LiFe

Thursday, December 11, 2008

~my Besties Shower~

So like I'm way excited for one of my Besties because she is going to have her 2nd child here in like a few weeks..well the middle of January, but who knows Allison Bailey Burkholer might come soon...YOU NEVER KNOW!
But my other Bestie and I, Mi'chele threw her a shower, and it was way fun..my very first shower throwing experience..really it was all Mi'chele...I just made food, and bought gifts! I never attend these things because there boring...my first shower I attend was my sister inlaws..and it was alright, but hey at least I went.

Motherhood is freaking awesome..the whole caring another life in you is unexplainable! It's such a great feeling until the end...I dont know who really enjoys the arrival...not me! After having 4 precious ones, and the last one being over 6 years ago..I'm really ready to have more. Rich and I discussed the possibilities of having at least 2-3 more. I cant wait.
Financially we will prepared, emotionally...well, I think I'm ready, but the last time I was pregnant I was 24yrs old..My body has changed PLENTY since then TRUST! But I'm sure I'll be aight..but enough about me..this is about my Kristy...she has found a wonderful husband and partner for life, and they are about to have their first child together. Kristy, I want you to know how much I love you, and how much I am grateful that we met and have became as close as we are. You and yours mean so much to TR6, and we look forward to sharing many more memories, and this experience with you.

1 comment:

Betts Family said...

Looks like you threw an awesome shower for her what a great friend you are! As for being pregnant again, whew it's a lot of work but well worth the outcome!