Living the Rich LiFe

Living the Rich LiFe

Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Bobcat Ceremony

Ok, like our new calling is Den Leader and Assistant Den Leader of the Wolf/Bear Pack. I was excited to receive this calling, but didn't know what to really expect. I do know that enjoy boys a whole heck of a lot more then girls...I mean, I love my daughters, and get along great with females, but I enjoy chillaxin w/the boys. I guess it's the childhood tomboy in me.
Anyways, so working with the boy scouts has been Amazing..I really do love this calling, especially working with the Handsome, and adorable Den Leader...he's HOTT!
Our son is apart of the Wolf Pack and has recently achieved his Bobcat badge, so there was a ceremony to present him with that. I was told that as his mother, I get to paint his face as part of the ceremony while the Pack/Troop leader informed him of the meaning of each symbol, and color. It was awesome..I about cried.
He loves scouts. I love seeing him excited to attend his Den meetings every Tuesday, and I have gotten to know the other scouts as well, and I just totally adore them all. Boys are Kool!

No comments: