Living the Rich LiFe

Living the Rich LiFe

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Our Fathers Day & Birthday Gift

Dude..we are so out of here! First off I have had it up to my ears with these Allergies..and it seems that only when I am here at home in Bonney Lake, they flare up bad. So anyways, for Big Riches Birthday which is on the 20th, and for Fathers day, the kids and I are taking him back to Ocean Shores for 4 days!
We will be staying at The Sands Resort

Our family suite is located directly behind this woman sitting here in the picture. Our room has a 1bdrm w/ 2 dbl bds-a huge family lvg rm, w/a queen bd, and a pull out couch..yup, that's plenty room for us.
The Resort has 2 pools, indoor/out, 2 jacuzzi's, sauna, and gameroom.

The weekend before last we drove to Ocean Shores and stayed at The Sands for night to get away from this gosh for saken town..after working so many events, and being noticed/recognized every where I go, it was nice to go somewhere that we didn't know nobody. The kids want to move to Ocean Shores..Rich and I wouldn't mind leaving and starting over, but we'll see.
I cant wait to relax and kick back..this has been a rough week with my allergies, sleepless nights, cracked and dried skin, itchy and burning eyes..man, can it just be Thursday already? I have reservations for a private jacuzzi with my husband

One more night, and TR6 is gone!

Alright there is our living room that we will be chilling in for the next 4 days..I cant wait..Happy BDay Rich, and Fathers day baby!

No comments: