Living the Rich LiFe

Living the Rich LiFe

Monday, June 1, 2009

Those LiL'Nasties


Our children have grown up so much, and THEY ALL have developed their own personalities. Some mix better with others, some clash, but most of all, getting it all down on who likes what, what makes this person tick, that one is more sensitive, she doesn't like to be touched, he is harder and can take more, ALL that getting to know them is what is CRAZY~ there is way to much between 4 kids to remember. At our house there is never a dull moment...believe me...there isn't! Someone is always talking...for real! There is never silence, just constantly yack yack yack! Which is cool, but I'm telling you, I need a pad and pen to keep up with who is telling me what, and what's going on with everyone. We always get interrupted, one kids talking to me, and then another one pipes up..and then there's an argument because the 1st one was like (with Massive Attitude) " Uh HELLO, did you just not see me talking to MOM!!", and then I got to deal with this lil'bit of an argument about to steam up, let alone remember whatever the heck it was that the 1st kid was trying to tell me, and then make a mental note of what the 2nd kid was gonna tell me so I can go back later and show some concern, and ask them what it was they wanted to share with me so that they dont feel left out or forgotten!!! GEESH RIGHT?
Ok so Rich and I have pretty much every type of person living here with us. We got your mixed up and confused, your emotional and temperamental, the strong and confident, the I dont need anyone I can do it all myself person, we especially have the famous, I DIDNT DO IT, IT WASNT ME kid living here as well. If you have one of those kids living at your house, you know how frustrating it can be, and if you dont have one of those yet...you will, trust, it happens to the best of us.
Something goes missing.."It wasn't me, I didn't do it", something is broken, "It wasn't me, I didn't do it", something spilt, something left open in the fridge, anything that would constitute clean up and an explanation, it is always that "It wasn't me, I didn't do it" kid.
Our Team keeps us busy and on our toes..we are having the time of our lives though being parents to these 4 krazi lil'nasties!

No comments: