Living the Rich LiFe

Living the Rich LiFe

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Dirty Thirty

Ok, so like when I was younger I never thought of being 30..Never! Like the ages I could see myself was 16, 18, and 21, but 30..nah! Now that it has came and gone, I'm alright. I spoke to my mother in-law and I guess she took it pretty hard when she turned 30, and some other friends of mine thought they were fine until a few days afterwards and then they balled their eyes out....the after shock of turning 30 hit them later. It's been 8 days now and I no tears have been shed, no regrets, no downside to being 30! I love my life.


For my birthday, BigRich took me to Puerto Vallarta (my fave mexican rest) where my Friend and Boss Michele met us there (it was a Surprise) with her husband Craig for dinner!
I had a great time. I was really surprised to see my boss who has become my good friend, celebrating my birthday with the man I love!

3 comments:

Betts Family said...

Happy Birthday it was sure fun to celebrate at the park with you and i'm glad you had an awesome dinner with the hubby and the boss! Enjoy your week!

Super Latina Mom said...

feliz cumpleanos amiga! I bet you had fun...what a party girl you are! in your 30's. I've missed you at cocoa nights, not that I go very often, but when I do I really missed seeing your warm and friendly ways.

Anonymous said...

It was a good night!! I'm glad you are happy and there is no tears!! I hope that I will be tough enough when I turn 30!! Two years! lol, it was so much fun hanging out with you and Greg and meeting your friends. Karaoke was a blast too! You are GOOD girl!!