Living the Rich LiFe

Living the Rich LiFe

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

KicKing iT

One of my Most favorite things to do in the world is HANG OUT with my FAMILY AND FRIENDS! As a youngster, I was always kicking it...maybe that's why I didn't do sooo well with some things in life..I was always to busy kicking it...but as you get older, you stop kicking it as much...and when you get married, you have to be able to kickit with people your spouse enjoys as well. So, lucky for me, Big Rich get's along very well with my Girlfriends husbands..and I guess lucky for him...I'm the BoMb, and their wives and I enjoy each others company ALOT!
~~So my good Friend Marci, and my sista Laura decided since they like to Kickit so much like me, lets do a Meet and Feed like every other week and hangout! It's only been our second time this Year and it's been sooooo much fun!

~~HERE WE ALL OUR PLAYING BASEBALL W/OUR KIDS-EVERYONE GOT INTO IT~~
My competitive nature, we tried to get the men to play against us Women..here's Marci getting ready to knock it out of the park..or break a windshield..LOL!

~~Batter UP~~

~Big Rich was trying to put some Stink on the BAll..knoCk it out the Park Marci~~
Sometimes I think Men under estimate us Women AThletes..look at them all joking and laughing, and not really taking us Seriously..Typical!

~~PAUL, RICH, AND JOSH...HAVING THEIR LAUGHS NOW..BUT YA'LL WAIT~~
Here I am running to second...they cant catch me!

~~I hit a pop fly to center field, and hit a hole where Josh should have covered~~
Here's our Junior league players

GOOD JOB AMMON
The Children were so cute.

Nice Swing Carter
Well it was exciting and fun. We love our Friends and enjoy kicking it with them.

1 comment:

Betts Family said...

It looks like you all had an awesome time . . .sorry we missed it, I would have been a good cheerleader on the sidelines! Maybe next week we'll get there for the fun!