Living the Rich LiFe

Living the Rich LiFe

Friday, October 3, 2008

A year from TODAY.....

Big Rich and I will be renewing our VOWS in front of our Families and some Friends. Following the vow ceremony will be our long awaited, and overdue reception in Sumner WA at the Hansens place.
We are both so excited, and cannot wait. We made our list of what we need to purchase, the things we want, so we have been buying things here and there, and crossing it off our list. By this time next year, EVERYTHING will be bought and paid for. No to LOW stress. Our colors are Brown/Gold and a hint of Orange. My maids are set. Their dresses were decided upon by my Maid of Honor & Hubby.

We have already made a small deposit on the material through the dress company. The latest date to submit sizes and our order is May'09. Due to amount of dresses needed, we got a discount. I'm also going through the same company for the misses in waiting and the flower girls dresses. The picture shows the dress white, with a gold sash tie, but mine will be Gold with a brown sash tie.

Big Rich is still unsure about the Groomsmen. I guess he has time to decide..LOL! But I got on the ball with it. My dress will not be revealed until the day of. Plus, I'm not sure to go with the Irish tradition like Rich. He is going to wear the traditional Irish Kilt

Only the Groom, his Best man (which is his Brother) and his father will be found in these, not the whole line. He's going to get in shape to wear this...all of us are. My line and I are going to challenge each other to a weight loss competition..and I know I'm going to win..if there is one thing that Motivates me...IT'S MONEY! Small wager..the buy in is $20bucks per person..winner takes all.
I cant wait. Here's my ring

Engraved...Greg & Aniva Together forever 6/12/04. That's our Original date. That one will always mean the most to me. Our reception held 5 years later...man there is lots to do. Rich is doing the invites by DVD...he's almost more excited then me...ALMOST!

I love this man. He is my everything, my best friend, my air, my world, my life! Since I have met him, my life has just been nothing but AMAZING! I have experienced so much good with this man. He knows me inside and out...he knows me better then I know myself. I'm so GAGA over him...he is the reason behind my smile, my success in everything, and anything, he is my #1, I miss him when he is in the other room...being apart from him makes me crazy...I know it's good sometimes..which I always tell him that he put a spell on me..because I should be able to go down another isle in Walmart without missing the Heck out of him...Some may not EVEN comprehend..but it IS like it was yesterday that we hooked up...I still have butterflies, I STILL melt when he Kisses me...and I still WANT him More and MORE everyday. To US Gregorio...next year it will be all about us! I love you babe!

2 comments:

saMOEan said...

Wow! everything looks cool...whether or not i'm in the line or not i'm in on your bet b'cuz i ain't got no shame taking money from y'all...i am excited for you guys! looking forward to it!

saMOEan said...

ok....so i made an error in my writing...i meant to say "whether or not I am in the line..." hee...hee...no big deal but i just wanted to clarify.