Living the Rich LiFe

Living the Rich LiFe

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

" Is he the RIGHT one?"

As a little girl, prayer time was always special. Right before we are about to be put to bed, tucked in all nice and comfy, we are taught to offer a prayer before nanite time. So our prayers as little girls were simple...we asked to bless mommy & daddy, and all our families...we asked to help us to be good, and to watch over us as we sleep. As we grow older, our prayers grow as well..they get more lenghtier, we offer them more often, and we start to get more detailed. We start asking for things like....." Is he the one?"! The funny thing about that is...do we really listen? If our mind is our made up about this Particular Someone...would we really want to hear that he is not?....I'm not sure about anyone else, but I have had many prayers where I have asked that Question, and I...did not listen. Some turned out alright, others not so good....and some stay in our lifes too long then we would have liked them to, but like everything in life..there was a reason for their over extended stay.
Finally...we just stop asking.....or is it we just dont want to know any more...for me, that was it. I stopped asking, because I just didnt want to know any more..things were going to pen out the way it's suppose to no matter what...RIGHT?
In 2003, I fell in love...again, and just knew that he was it!...it was different then those other ones..but did I say that about the guys before? No..this was different..but still I never asked to know..I never prayed about this one.....until 2006! On the 24th of June, 2006 I was told..and I was Listening...I knew he was the one...the RIGHT one..and I made the RIGHT choice for the first time in my life. We were sealed for all time and eternity @ the CA Redlands Temple to each other, and our Beautiful 4 Children, and even though we had been together for years prior...I still had to know....and I believe with everything that we pray for..that when we are truly ready to be reseptance to the answer, only then will we hear it! I married my Best Friend....My Soulmate..My Companion for life...and the RIGHT ONE!








No comments: