Living the Rich LiFe

Living the Rich LiFe

Monday, June 1, 2009

Keep'n it Real!


Here we are again, blogging! Putting what we want out there so that others can be all up in TR6's Mix! That's pretty much what it is, putting your 411 out there for all to see...it kind of makes is easier then calling I guess. You pretty much know what your fam and friends are up to without really having to talk to'em. It sort of helps with your conscience, and guilt...so when someone says..."Hey have you talked to TR6 in awhile?", you can be like "no but there fine, they are doing, blah blah blah, and the only reason I know that is off there Blog, I dont call them, or care to really stop by and see them, and instead of making up nasty rumors, I just read their blog". See so there it is, my fam and I have been fine. Just steady working. The kids are all growing up so fast it's crazy. Next year we will have a
7th,4th,3rd, and 2nd grader. Where has the time gone?

No comments: